how many pints.....

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have,
8 Double stout
10 Dana
10 Partygyled from the double stout
12 Witbier
12 Kiwi witbier
16 psuedo lagers
12 Punk IPA,plus assorted odds and ends of stouts ,IPA's and Bitters
and in FV's
5 litres of trashy blonde
5 litres Nuns with guns

I have 1100 x 330ml bottles of various beers in stock (2 full to the brim 175cm fridges and some in boxes) and a full 64l and 30l FV to be bottled when I get back from offshore, running out of bottles so I am gonna have to buy another 200 bottles when get home, that will bring me up to 1400 bottles in circulation ! I am a bit of an "all in" kind of guy, when I first started back June last year, I knocked together 4 Bulldog Kits on my first day and 1 more day after! After 10 kits I started AG on a Grainfather and am now on batch 38! Might make 50 by June this year but running out of space to keep them all!

thats beyond the call of duty:thumb:

I think that the problem you have may be in the word "keep"! :whistle: :whistle:
Good point, but in Sweden everyone is hybernating, once they wake up I will have to have the neighbours and friends over for a session and free up some bottles, at least everything will be clear and nothing too young....

140 pints of Citra single hop pale ale in bottles for Daughter No.1's wedding at end of the month; 40 pints of an IPA kit also in bottles.
Awaiting ingredients for 3 new brews for me!!

at the moment I have around 200 pint at different stages also drinking a 40 pint pb of tetleys bitter

Currently about 250 bottles in the garage of various beers (7 different AG and kits), 4 FVs on the go and another 42 pints of tweaked John Bull Bitter conditioning. I fancy having a rolling stock of about 500 in the garage.

All up I have about 100 litres or so either in FVs, carbonating, conditioning or waiting to get drunk in bottles or PBs. This covers Coopers Australian Pale Ale with First Gold and Cascade, Coopers Irish Stout with 'additions', several extract bitter/pale ales, a recent extract pale ale based on American hops, Coopers European Lager, a Sundew with either EKG or Cascade, an extract mild, and the last bottle of a porter type based on the uninspiring Coopers Brew A IPA kit.

All up I have about 100 litres or so either in FVs, carbonating, conditioning or waiting to get drunk in bottles or PBs. This covers Coopers Australian Pale Ale with First Gold and Cascade, Coopers Irish Stout with 'additions', several extract bitter/pale ales, a recent extract pale ale based on American hops, Coopers European Lager, a Sundew with either EKG or Cascade, an extract mild, and the last bottle of a porter type based on the uninspiring Coopers Brew A IPA kit.
You lot make me look a rank amateur

Hi all,
Not posted in a while, but this looked like a good thread to contribute to. At last count there was 120 litres in 500ml brown bottles in my 'beer cupboard'. At the moment it's a mix of all of the Youngs American beer range, think these are some of the best on the market. Working offshore lends itself brilliant to brewing. Put a brew on the Sunday morning before I leave, on return 3 weeks later it's completely fermented out ready for bottling.
Definitely brewing more than I can drink, think this may become a problem 😋

Thought I'd better update my contribution to this Thread before I fade away for a ten-week break in France.

Leaving on the shelves:
o 11 litres of Mild.
o 12 litres of Pale
o 8 litres of Bitter
o 23 litres of Stout
o 23 litres of Lager
Leaving in the fridge:
o 23 litres of Lager
Taking with me:
o 23 litres of SMASH with Citra
o 23 litres of SMASH with Cascade
o A 23 litre Wilco Cerveza Kit to re-fill one of the PBs.

With a bit of luck, I will be able to maintain "Critical Mass" throughout the Summer. :thumb:

I bottled 90 pints this weekend.

And stuck another 2 FVs on.

That was on 2nd April

And I did the same on the weekend of 22/23 April.

So, starting to develop a 3 weekly cycle between 80-90 pint brews.

By 22/23 April I was sampling the beer bottled on 2 April, and it is pretty great. I gave some away to my Dad too.

Unfortunately, and all too often, none! Challenging to find the time.

All said, by virtue of the fact that I just brewed 3 brews in the space of 9 days, it looks very likely I might break my record and have all 3 kegs completely full at the same time. Oh that will be a heavenly moment. And I even plan a brew to be ready to keg, to coincide with the emptying of the first keg. So I'm hoping I can keep the ball rolling.

Anyway, to answer the question, about 120 pints right now. The 2 AGs cost me about 8 or 9 pounds each, the kit cost me 25 pounds. If ever an incentive was needed to do AG.

Latest posts

Back