still some kits left on ebay

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No there not cheap there 14.70 each you can buy coopers kits any were for �£11-12:nono:

The seller has played a trick. When you click on dps51's link they come up as £4.50 but as soon as you click on any of the kits in the drop down box (which I initially didnt do) the kit suddenly jumps to £14.70

The seller has played a trick. When you click on dps51's link they come up as £4.50 but as soon as you click on any of the kits in the drop down box (which I initially didnt do) the kit suddenly jumps to £14.70

yes there loads of tricks on ebay like this, i was ready to spend spend spend when i saw the £4.50 . then when i started to order , like you say it shoots up to £14.70

Even though the first price you see is not the true price are they still good value delivered to your door at £14.70.

Even though the first price you see is not the true price are they still good value delivered to your door at £14.70.

5 coopers kits delivered to your door brewbitz £60 4 coopers kits ebay £58.80

yes there loads of tricks on ebay like this, i was ready to spend spend spend when i saw the �£4.50 . then when i started to order like you say it shoots up to �£14.70
Indeed and it's not just on brewing related items,stacks of things listed in a similar vein:twisted:

5 coopers kits delivered to your door brewbitz £60 4 coopers kits ebay £58.80

Obviously if you are going to buy in bulk from any shop you will get free postage, all i am saying is the Ebay kits look good value as you are not paying £4 plus postage (and not having to buy 5 kits at a time) bringing a £12 kit bought at a online shop up to £16 plus.

The thing is its not really a con as he doesn't say the kits are £4:70 and when you pick a kit from the drop down you get the correct price.

Surely the Tesco sale when it happens is usually still the best place to pick coopers kits up, can get the coopers kits from £8-9 then.

The thing is its not really a con as he doesn't say the kits are �£4:70 and when you pick a kit from the drop down you get the correct price.
Not a con but just conning you to have a gander then realise it's not what you thought it was!:doh:

Surely the Tesco sale when it happens is usually still the best place to pick coopers kits up, can get the coopers kits from �£8-9 then.
there are kit on wilko for £9.50 but postage is £4

The thing is its not really a con as he doesn't say the kits are �£4:70 and when you pick a kit from the drop down you get the correct price.
yep not a con think the price is for the carbonation drops
also there are a lot on ebay that cost more plus you pay the postage
so I still think its a good deal and they deliver quick which they have done for me

Latest posts

Back