Gutted.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Bargain Booze have stopped the 3 for £5 offer and now my favourite beers are all £1:99 per bottle.

Tesco I think still does 4 for £6 if they have your favs on

what are they? I will try and remember as I dont buy beer much anymore

@Covrich - I can get 4 fro £6 at ASDA but we do not have one in town so will have to get my son to get them on his way home from college, it was handy having a good choice in our Bargain Booze and it being open late.

@chewie - I would love to make my own beer but don't for the following reasons I have little space (i already make wine which takes up the room i have) no source of heat/cooling, the time required and i am a lazy and impatient barsteward.

@Covrich - I can get 4 fro �£6 at ASDA but we do not have one in town so will have to get my son to get them on his way home from college, it was handy having a good choice in our Bargain Booze and it being open late.

@chewie - I would love to make my own beer but don't for the following reasons I have little space (i already make wine which takes up the room i have) no source of heat/cooling, the time required and i am a lazy and impatient barsteward.

Same reason as me mate (except the space one) - and I don't think I'll ever do it. Looks like an ENORMOUS **** on.. Cold crashing, sparging, brew fridge, and the sheer volume puts me off..

I drink beer/lager maybe once a week, so happy to pay Asda for the supply

Latest posts

Back