New brewer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob-B

Reaction score
Thank you for the add, really looking forward to starting this new hobby and hopefully getting to know a few folk here. I have made my own biodiesel in the past and there are some similarities in the process in terms of the equipment etc. Although you are the experts there maybe some overlap of some of the processes that might help do things better or make things easier I am all ears and will offer all the info if there is any to offer.

Welcome Rob, I think you will be popular on this site , some of them already drink bio diesel (cant tell the difference between there 14% IPA and rocket fuel.) So i am sure you will be getting a few requests for a Bio Diesel 100g dry hop IPA if you have one :lol: Any questions just ask theres more than its fair share of know alls on here, to put you right on brewing. :thumb:

Welcome Rob, I think you will be popular on this site , some of them already drink bio diesel (cant tell the difference between there 14% IPA and rocket fuel.) So i am sure you will be getting a few requests for a Bio Diesel 100g dry hop IPA if you have one :lol: Any questions just ask theres more than its fair share of know alls on here, to put you right on brewing. :thumb:
Excellent and some characters too, looking forward to bombarding you all with questions.

Welcome to the forum :cheers:

We have a member called cheapbrew who makes biofuel have a look at the thread link below -

For the last 10 years I have hosted a gathering for members of the biofuel community at my field in Bucks. We call it the Bio Buddies Bash, and it made what was a great forum even better when folks got to know each other. http://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=61156

fire.jpg

guilty as charged m' lud

Back