ITC-100VH Setup

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blawford

Reaction score
I have wired up at ITC-100VH today and I can't get it into auto-tune mode.

The instructions and videos I have seen just say press the '<' button more more than 2 seconds and it should display 'At'. The mode I am in, if I press said button it does nothing. If I press 'SET' it toggles the 'SV' part of the screen between a set temperature and a value that says 'A XX' with the XX being a number that changes every so often.

What am I doing wrong? If I go through the settings menus I have everything set to the factory values the instructions say except for SC, which is the offset to get my sensor to be accurate.

The 'run' mode is set to 'No Manual' which exhibits as above, if I set it to 'Automatic', pressing the '<' button for more than 2 seconds still does nothing but pressing it for less than 2 seconds toggles the 'run' LED.

I have wired up at ITC-100VH today and I can't get it into auto-tune mode.

The instructions and videos I have seen just say press the '<' button more more than 2 seconds and it should display 'At'. The mode I am in, if I press said button it does nothing. If I press 'SET' it toggles the 'SV' part of the screen between a set temperature and a value that says 'A XX' with the XX being a number that changes every so often.

What am I doing wrong? If I go through the settings menus I have everything set to the factory values the instructions say except for SC, which is the offset to get my sensor to be accurate.

Hi,could you please tell the parameters you want to set, then I will help you out, ok?

Hi,could you please tell the parameters you want to set, then I will help you out, ok?

I want to use the device as intended, as a PID. From what I have read in the instructions and online, when you connect device to new equipment you should first set the device to an 'automatic tuning' mode so that it can determine how your equipment behaves and set the P I and D values based on this.

From what I have read, you enter this mode by pressing the '<' button for more than 2 seconds. But this isn't working. Pressing it for less than 2 seconds turns the 'run' LED on an off, but I'm not sure what that means.

I want to use the device as intended, as a PID. From what I have read in the instructions and online, when you connect device to new equipment you should first set the device to an 'automatic tuning' mode so that it can determine how your equipment behaves and set the P I and D values based on this.

From what I have read, you enter this mode by pressing the '<' button for more than 2 seconds. But this isn't working. Pressing it for less than 2 seconds turns the 'run' LED on an off, but I'm not sure what that means.

Please go to memu page, then set CTRL=2,save it. Then you can press"<"to enter into "AT"model. Now, the defalut setting of CTRL=3

Please try again with the above steps. If any questions, please contact us for help.

Please go to memu page, then set CTRL=2,save it. Then you can press"<"to enter into "AT"model. Now, the defalut setting of CTRL=3

Please try again with the above steps. If any questions, please contact us for help.

I thought it might be this. I read it online this morning in a PDF online which seems to an updated manual, it is much more in depth than what came with the unit itself. I will try later and confirm.

Thanks.

All good after changing the Ctrl value. Thanks.

One last question, what does the 'run' LED mean? I see it is something to do with manual mode, but what is this?

If I have the 'run' setting set to 'no manual' is it then irrelevant if the LED is on or not?

Back