Thanks Theresa

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for me Theresa is doing a sterling job and that is sticking up for GB PLC and representing the majority of the country post referendum,she can do no more than that.the majority like it or lump it has to take precedent no matter how small or large it may be.i have never in all my years voted tory but will in june to carry this brexit majority through

Plenty of stuff here about how the tories are going to make a mess of brexit well here is everyone's chance to do something about it it makes my blood boil when you see how low the turn out is at the polling stations and you can bet those that don't bother to vote are the most vocal when their choice doesn't win.

Makes me laugh the way Sturgeon and Salmond have banged on incessantly about Theresa May having no mandate because she was never elected by the people.

She calls an election to try and establish a mandate and Sturgeon berates her for putting her party before the country.

Sturgeon has also criticised her for holding another election far too soon. Maybe elections should be a 'once in a generation' event just like referendums. You couldn't make it up.

It is a bit rich that a party that proposed and put in place fixed term elections then within a few years decided to abandon that and despite several bold statements " there will be no election until 2020" than calls an election for Party purposes only!
Party first, people and democracy way down the list!

It is a bit rich that a party that proposed and put in place fixed term elections then within a few years decided to abandon that and despite several bold statements " there will be no election until 2020" than calls an election for Party purposes only!

Absolutely this. This is pure political opportunism on Theresa's part. Complete hypocrisy. Now she doesn't want to debate Corbyn, just as Cameron wriggled out of most of them. This is obviously because she is scared. All Corbyn would have to do is turn up and not be the monster the right wing press have painted him as. He could make the debate a condition which needs to be satisfied before whipping his party into agreeing to an election. I hope he does, but from what we've heard so far it looks like he will use his whip to get the party to follow her command... again. Its frustrating.

This as so many other things. The Lib Dems must have so much ammunition to undermine the credibility of most the Tory and Labour heirarchy following all the post-truths from both sides of the Brexit campaigns.

If the under 25s actually vote this could get very interesting as I would imagine Tim Farron is possibly the most relatable of the three leaders.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Has her MPs were trying to tell her on the telly the other week , She is a racist who hates the English and is obsessed with splitting us up and becoming the new dictator and new Queen of Scotland, deff needs the big axe at the tower, she is still one of the queens subject thus libel to the laws of treason, the death penalty still stands for treason so off with her head i say

off with her head?....

head....

beer...

A little less priming sugar in her cereal is all that's needed methinks :lol:

@sadfield - i used to think Tim Farrron was a decent bloke but all this 'hard brexit' winging has changed my mind.

Off with there heads , in fact of with all there f******g heads,, come the revolution, viva marine la penn, bring back madame guillotine ,

Revolutionary talk from some quarters. Ironic, since we're in the midst of a right wing coup.

I think you will find modern conservatism is the new counter :thumb:

Leftist support Clinton, she is pro big business, pro establishment, pro mass immigration.
Leftists support the EU, the EU is pro big business, pro establishment, pro mass immigration.

The revolution will come from the right.
Because one day soon Europe will have enough of having their generosity thrown in their faces.
Many of Markel's special guests view Europe's kindness as weakness.
Even the liberal Swedes will become sick of having their women raped and large sections of their cities becoming no go zones.
Not to mention the cost of maintaining these 'guests' who are benefit hungry and are disproportionately criminally inclined.
Then there is the terrorism issue and the vast costs that involves as well as making our societies more watched and less free.

The EU and Merkel in particular have failed the people of Europe when it mattered and one day soon the people will be looking for retribution.

Leftist support Clinton, she is pro big business, pro establishment, pro mass immigration.
Leftists support the EU, the EU is pro big business, pro establishment, pro mass immigration.

Because one day soon Europe will have enough of having their generosity thrown in their faces.
Even the liberal Swedes will become sick of having their women raped and large sections of their cities becoming no go zones.
Not to mention the cost of maintaining these 'guests' who are benefit hungry and are disproportionately criminally inclined.
Then there is the terrorism issue and the vast costs that involves as well as making our societies more watched and less free.

The EU and Merkel in particular have failed the people of Europe when it mattered and one day soon the people will be looking for retribution.

HALLELUJAH BROTHER:thumb:

Reads like the kind of rhetoric Europe was once rescued from.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back