Woah, This Beer Is 67.5 Percent And Is Available In The UK

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aphid

Regular.
Reaction score
'It's not cheap, though. One 330ml bottle costs £54.99. That's right. Not only is it the strongest beer you've ever tasted but it's also the most expensive.'
Snake Venom

Made in my town, but, �£54.99 for a 330ml bottle that's 67.5% - no thanks that's stronger than the bourbons that I occasionally have for a tipple :-o
Maybe you could get discount, being a local and all...:lol:

Maybe you could get discount, being a local and all...:lol:

Doubt it (the discount that is) but the good thing is the same brewery do a lovely selection under another brand here's the link http://keithbrewery.co.uk absolutely wonderful range apart from the 2 fruit beers which are not my thing.
Shocking to say that I've never visited the brewery yet though.

As far as I remember this stuff is a more like snake oil. I remember reading a blog post where it was tested and was nowhere near 67%. Then the brewery produced a batch that was, but later admitted that they added industrial ethanol to boost the abv. A fool and his money and all that.

That's because BrewDog actually freeze concentrated theirs, as opposed to adding pure ethanol.

That and the fact that they taxidermied half of a local forest to provide the packaging.

stoat111_411.jpg

i bet its very nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously doubt it. If you want to make a 67% beer make some really clean 90%+ vodka in your still, then use it to halt fermentation of your beer while it is still sweet then age it for a few years. Having to age it adds to commercial costs, but it wouldn't be worth that price at the end without marketing to fools (who are easily parted with their money, I have heard.)

I seriously doubt it. If you want to make a 67% beer make some really clean 90%+ vodka in your still, then use it to halt fermentation of your beer while it is still sweet then age it for a few years. Having to age it adds to commercial costs, but it wouldn't be worth that price at the end without marketing to fools (who are easily parted with their money, I have heard.)

Look at the way i wrote it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wouldnt drink this stuff if it was a toss up between it and ****, :whistle:

Sorry.

I'd drink it over **** - alcohol is always good! :lol:

Latest posts

Back