Offers on Wilkos kits

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Online Wilkos have reduced their kits from �£12 to �£9.50.

Not sure if the offer is the same for in store products.
still gonna dip me bread on the hoppy copper bitter kit but what they don't tell you is that they have raised the price by yet another quid in less than six months from £11 to £12 sneaky that:(

as posted earlier I have now dipped my bread and ordered 4x hoppy coppers in my opinion the best kit out there that is user friendly for a good result in pimping:thumb:

Popped into my local Wilkos at lunchtime. They have the same offer in store but were sold out of Golden Ale. Unlike Godsdog, I prefer the Golden Ale as a base for pimping although I haven't tried it since it went from a 2 can to a 1 can kit.

Thanks for the heads up....must get a hoppy copper and a couple of wheat. The brewing sugar is down to £2 too.
Godsdog. ....what is your favourite pimp for the bitter kit (again!) please?

Cheers

Clint

Thanks for the heads up....must get a hoppy copper and a couple of wheat. The brewing sugar is down to ��£2 too.
Godsdog. ....what is your favourite pimp for the bitter kit (again!) please?

Cheers

Clint
its whatever floats your boat for me and ive had some good citra aroma/flavour with citra and Amarillo dry hopping,last one I did was a 20G Chinook dry hop in FV and 35G of Amarillo in the keg as I often dry hop in the keg with a different hop from the FV hop
as ive stated many times on here the wilko hoppy copper brewed as a stand alone brew is a poor kit as a finished beer but does lend well to a bit of fiddling with it

I've got two bags of BE spare so I'm going for a Sweet Newkie Brown and SWMBO wants a Cerveza done, I'll try and get down there first thing tomorrow. Big thanks for the shout Slayer.

Back