a great use for sodium percarbonate

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clint

Forum jester...🏅🏆
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had our walk in shower plug hole virtually blocked tonight...gestapo headquarters fault as she has hair like the girl from Crystal Tipps and Alistair (Google it!)...
No shop bought stuff to hand so waited patiently until it drained then gave it a litre of hot water with two tablespoons of sodium percarbonate. ....left it bubbling for half an hour ....sorted!

Had our walk in shower plug hole virtually blocked tonight...gestapo headquarters fault as she has hair like the girl from Crystal Tipps and Alistair (Google it!)...
No shop bought stuff to hand so waited patiently until it drained then gave it a litre of hot water with two tablespoons of sodium percarbonate. ....left it bubbling for half an hour ....sorted!

So presumably you could have used Oxiclean, OxiBoost or whatever as it is the same stuff!
Good to know as I am sick of pulling extended hair plugs from the shower plughole (although most of it is mine)

Crikey! You POMEs really will complain about anything!

My ex not only kept cutting her hair short, but she naturally had those fantastic eyebrows of a Malay the rest of the world tries to emulate, but shaved them off and got tattoos!

Back on topic - sodium perc is great for a lot of chores like that and actually cheaper per active ingredient than budget laundry soaker. Basically anything that needs fats or burnt **** (like stovetops) is worth a try.

Latest posts

Back