• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED All grain set-up - south east

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssam

Reaction score
Hi All,

Would like to make the jump from partial mash to all grain, minimum size of 23litres but max size of 50/100L. Does anyone on here have some all grain bits of kit for sale, trying to do this on a slight budget as have a house deposit to save!

I am based in the south east, happy to travel. Looking for a mashtun, wort chiller, electric boiler (preferably 30L), not adverse to a BIAB set up with a wort chiller, Would like to avoid gas burners if possible, purely because of costs and space required.

I have plenty of FVs and all the other gubbins.

Regards,

Sam

you could try gumtree prelove shpock and web site like these
this is where I got mine from when I first started AG

you could try gumtree prelove shpock and web site like these
this is where I got mine from when I first started AG

Many thanks for the suggestions. Shall keep my eyes peeled

my stuff listed here still for sale, could have a chat and do a deal, only problem would be postage (based near Manchester), but maybe worth looking into.

Hi mate I'm based in Tunbridge Wells, ive just upgraded to a Ace boiler jobby, so am looking to sell my Mash Tun and Boiler......drop me a line if it helps

Hi mate I'm based in Tunbridge Wells, ive just upgraded to a Ace boiler jobby, so am looking to sell my Mash Tun and Boiler......drop me a line if it helps

Hi Nick Nack - sent you a pm.

Regards

Sam

Hi mate,

heres some pics sorry its sooo late if your still interested let me know. Im thinking 20 quid for each

Nick

20170814_083529.jpg

20170814_083533.jpg

20170814_083539.jpg

20170814_083653.jpg

20170814_083705.jpg

20170814_083744.jpg

Latest posts

Back