Election Poll 8/6/17

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who got your vote today?

• Labour

• Conservative

• Lib Dems

• Ukip

• Greens

• SNP

• Plaid Cymru

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Capture.jpg

The results of the election poll posted on 15/05/2017 are above, who did you vote for today?

Feel free to vote without posting who you voted for.

Warning - any posts disagreeing with members decisions will be remove as will any slating of any political leader or party, this will be done without further warning or discussion.

Tory for the first time in my life as I voted for brexit and hopefully Mrs May will get a good deal but quite happy to say no deal and walk away with the two fingered salute

Capture.jpg

The results of the election poll posted on 15/05/2017 are above, who did you vote for today?

Feel free to vote without posting who you voted for.

Warning - any posts disagreeing with members decisions will be remove as will any slating of any political leader or party, this will be done without further warning or discussion.

you didn't have the pirate party on your list? - Are they just a gower phenomena ? :eek:

I was shocked that there was no beer & fag party ( not to be confused with the too much beer & thought he was a woman party) or mrlp on my ballot. Looking at the exit poll, I was never asked and most wern't (plus postal votes) it's gonna be a shock result north of the border and south and west of it. Not falling for the trap of predicting who will win, certainly will not be a hung parliment (xfingers)...lol

Watching the BBC on youtube.

The SNP leader in Scotland saying it was a win, despite them losing seats???

Funniest so far Elmo & Lord Buckethead in Theresa May's seat.

What about Clegg's face when he lost. The Labour bloke there was ready to give a speech before the results were given.
814871_1.jpg

When he did his speech finally the BBC people spoke over him. I'm sure he was going on about shovel and average rain fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back