Kinda from Crete

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kinda

Reaction score
Recently got interested in homebrewing when in the UK and now living in Crete for a while so at first thought I was gonna be in trouble with kits etc but found a neighbour who is also brewing so he has given me the names of local companies that sell brewing goodies.

So can now source locally and anything else can be shipped from the UK. Currently got 2 kits going Coopers IPA and Festival IPA (favourite beer at present but also like the Belgium stuff). I must say while non of its ready yet one bottled (Coopers) and the Festival is bubbling away at 24C I think the Festival looks the more promising but need to wait and taste.

Hope to pick up the knowledge from the guys and eventually to share my knowledge with others.

Take care.

Welcome to the forum :cheers:

I have added you to the member map. (see instructions below map)

fffff.jpg

Click on a members name in the list on the right or move your cursor onto a marker on the map and the members username, location and avatar will appear.

View map - https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2290525#

Zoom using the mouse wheel or +/- bottom right corner. (click anywhere on the map to enable mouse wheel zoom)

For mobiles - If you click on the three line icon top left corner of the phone screen the drop down will have an option for "list" click it and an A - Z of names will appear, click on any name you want to view and you will see their location and avatar then click "centre map" to show their location on the map.

If your name is not already posted on the map and you would like to be added post your location in the thread in the announcement forum.

Latest posts

Back