"NWS"...(cheeky) Should we keep the "Feck Test"??...VOTE....

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keeping the "Feck Test" or "Not" ???

• "Feck Test"

• "Tit Test"

• "Another"

Results are only viewable after voting.

BarnsleyBrewer

Reaction score
It was commented that the "Feck Test" picky isn't conclusive enough to show the clarity of brews and we should choose another. :hmm: :hmm:
evanvine said:
I know this test has been going since the year dot, but looking at V1’s avatar through my pint isn’t exactly conducive to enjoyment.
I would love to see a more evocative test!
I presume I’m in a minority of 1 again. :whistle:
BB

Maybe we could use this one? "Tit Test" :cool:

Picture removed as could cause offence to our lady forum members (V1)

I'm not sure the ladies on the forum will appreciate that photo/sentiment BB, might be wise to chose another ;)
I know this test has been going since the year dot, but looking at V1’s avatar through my pint isn’t exactly conducive to enjoyment. I would love to see a more evocative test!
I'm sure lots of folk would like to change the 10 commandments, but like the feck test, there etched in stone :rofl: :cool:

I assume the picture removed was something like this

220px-Lophophanes_cristatus_-Aviemore%2C_Scotland-8_%282%29.jpg

I think the feck test is too established. Perhaps a larger image to display agains..

I think the feck test is a fun bit of banter I would hope if another picture is chosen it wouldn't be offensive to anyone

calumscott said:
:nono: :nono: :nono:

You need a pair of ****.

bluetits.jpg

If your going purely on numbers why not round it up to 2 pairs enjoying a bath together...?

6182269771_4cca409f4d.jpg

On a more serious note I like the feck test. I think its peoples photography that usually lets them down.. or is it the homebrew they are drinking before decided to take a picture ;)

It's a timeless classic... has to be left as it is surely

Although due to finding out new yeast really needs finings I shall not be participating for a bit.. :whistle:

The feck test is an Institution which should not be interfered with.

It simply wouldn't be the Feck test if Vossy's avatar wasn't there.

Keep the feck test as it is. :thumb: :thumb:

By the way evanvine you don't have to keep looking at Vossy's avatar when you are drinking you can move away :lol: :lol:

31bb3 said:
...... if another picture is chosen it wouldn't be offensive to anyone
Does that mean you find the present one offensive :whistle:

... scary, maybe :lol:

Latest posts

Back