Should Political Parties Be Held Responsible If They Do Not Fulfill Their Manifesto

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the problems of the world come down to that simple arithmetical fact. Too many humans, and no acceptable answers.

So, in the short interlude before my species extinction, I am planning a sort of SHA with Green Bullet as the main hop.

Grain Bill:

5kg Pale Malt
500g Biscuit (no crystal - not sure how)

Hops:

Green Bullet - 20g or so @ 60m
Endeavour - 38g @ 15m
Green Bullet - 30-50g split between 5, 0 and Dry Hop additions.

I can't save the world from its foolishness. And the best I can come up with is - another beer.

Green bullet - seems somehow apt.

I keep seeing that micro soft ad for how they're using their software to erradicate malaria. On the surface this seem a laudable and humanitarian thing to do. BUT, I dont think they've thought through the consequesces. Malaria is one of the few diseases that seems to have some sort of check on our ever increasing population. As species, we have no natural predators (apart from each other), unusually we do not have a breeding season, like many other animals and can reproduce whenever we like, and we keep working out ways to live longer. If we also work out how to erradicate disease I think we truly will unlease the four horsemen of the apocalypse on ourselves.

All the problems of the world come down to that simple arithmetical fact. Too many humans, and no acceptable answers.

So, in the short interlude before my species extinction, I am planning a sort of SHA with Green Bullet as the main hop.

Grain Bill:

5kg Pale Malt
500g Biscuit (no crystal - not sure how)

Hops:

Green Bullet - 20g or so @ 60m
Endeavour - 38g @ 15m
Green Bullet - 30-50g split between 5, 0 and Dry Hop additions.

I can't save the world from its foolishness. And the best I can come up with is - another beer.

woooarr
What the hell!!??

This guy is talking about making beer or something like that!?

I'm out!!

(ps. what are green bullet hops like?)

"George Orwell who wrote 1984 was small skinny and British" Love it m8,

The book and Eurythmics FTLOBB + 'sex crime' say's it all,,,

We are the sad worker bees that accept their Bolitics, supporting their privileged lives.

Don't expect this to change unless Dim'ald Frump sinks under Larsen shedding his way and washes up at Pump Flowers as a natural source of ice for G&T,,,

Luckily, the Wee Crankie is up to their game and gonna to fly us all up here to the moon to eat green cheese and be happy :-?

And fire green bullets at ye's fookers drowning below in yer MMASMH excuse for a beer! ,,,, Wot no Citra?

Yup, several,,, You buying?

I think climate change is real but a red herring. Over population of the planet is what will do us all in eventually. But it'd be political suicide to try to advocate somehow lowering the worlds population. So you never hear about it

It would be political suicide so they just poison the air, food and water instead.

Green bullet - seems somehow apt.

I keep seeing that micro soft ad for how they're using their software to erradicate malaria. On the surface this seem a laudable and humanitarian thing to do. BUT, I dont think they've thought through the consequesces. Malaria is one of the few diseases that seems to have some sort of check on our ever increasing population. As species, we have no natural predators (apart from each other), unusually we do not have a breeding season, like many other animals and can reproduce whenever we like, and we keep working out ways to live longer. If we also work out how to erradicate disease I think we truly will unlease the four horsemen of the apocalypse on ourselves.

A lot of countries in Africa are unable to feed the populations they have, but food and medicine aid means they have some of the biggest population growth in the world.

A lot of countries in Africa are unable to feed the populations they have, but food and medicine aid means they have some of the biggest population growth in the world.

I unaware of wether it is food and medicine aid is the main reason but I agree Africa has one of the biggest population growths in the world. As I say, I can only see this storing up trouble for the future. You only have to look at the WHO population predicions for the coming years to see this

I unaware of wether it is food and medicine aid is the main reason but I agree Africa has one of the biggest population growths in the world. As I say, I can only see this storing up trouble for the future. You only have to look at the WHO population predicions for the coming years to see this

What we need is a six-mile wide asteroid / Yellowstone to pop its cork / direct hit from a gamma ray burst or summat like that. One or all of them will come one day but in the meantime we've gotta put up with the pathetic wailing of the climate change mob who don't actually know what they are trying to achieve. The deception is staggering to behold.

What we need is a six-mile wide asteroid / Yellowstone to pop its cork / direct hit from a gamma ray burst or summat like that. One or all of them will come one day but in the meantime we've gotta put up with the pathetic wailing of the climate change mob who don't actually know what they are trying to achieve. The deception is staggering to behold.

As I mentioned before, I believe climate change is real. But how much is down to us humans and how much is natrual climate change, is an unknown to me. During the 18Century you could ice skate on the thames due to a mini ice age and during the Roman and Medieval periods grapes could be grown in northern England as temp were much hotter for certain periods of these era's. So the climate does seem to change quite a lot on it's own without our intervention

As I mentioned before, I believe climate change is real. But how much is down to us humans and how much is natrual climate change, is an unknown to me. During the 18Century you could ice skate on the thames due to a mini ice age and during the Roman and Medieval periods grapes could be grown in northern England as temp were much hotter for certain periods of these era's. So the climate does seem to change quite a lot on it's own without our intervention

For sure climate is constantly changing but it ain't got nuthin' to do with us. Notice how the tree-huggers always point out the ( miniscule and up for question anyway ) uptick in temperatures since the start of the industrial revolution and the rise in fossil-fuel usage. They never mention the coincidental end of the Little Ice Age; where else were temperatures supposed to go?

Why does Mrs May keep saying "We don't have a magic money tree we can shake" as an explanation for most things pay related does she think we are all 8 years old?

Found this on Facebook
It seems that Mrs May and her Team are frightened to go into that particular forest!

Tree.JPG

Much like the left are still blaming Thatcher for everything.

I blame Labour for opening the floodgates to anybody who wanted to bull**** their way into the country to "rub the rights nose in diversity".

I blame Labour for the rise in political correctness which led to the authorities turning a blind eye to sex slavery of thousands of white English girls, because people did not want to be viewed as racist.

I suppose the Tories shut those so called floodgates in the last 7 years and brought migration under control, oh that's right they missed their target year on year and hundreds of thousands of people came into the country on their watch.

During those last 7 years who was the Home Secretary in charge of Law and Order overseeing the authorities to crack down on slavery and did so by cutting police numbers by 20,000, why it was that nice Mrs May, whatever happened to her I wonder?

Promises ,promises and even more this morning, she says emphatically enough is enough and we need to be stronger, no detail of what again and WHY was she not stronger for the last 7 years if that is what was needed, You can't have it both ways it was HER job!

Did he say that? (genuine question)

I cant stand the guy personally.

Yes, he did! During his campaign, he said he wanted a ban on 'all Muslims' travelling to the US. This was tempered by his spokespeople the next day to add 'until we find out what is happening with terrorism' (that was the gist, I don't recall the exact words). It was pointed out that this would mean some members of the US armed forces not being able to return to the US and the London mayor said he and his family would not be allowed entry to the US. Trump said he would make an exception for the London mayor (didn't clarify if it included his family).

Once elected, he enacted a travel ban on Muslims travelling to the US from certain countries (I think 6 or 7 middle-eastern ones). However this has been blocked by the US courts at least twice.

Don't be stupid.

Read 1984 by Orson Welles.

Nothing changes. The Government exists to keep the rich and powerful getting richer and more powerful. The rest is smoke and mirrors.

Get a Mohawk, organise a revolution and string the bastards up.

In my 52 years I have never heard such a bad mis-quote (sp). I have actually wee`d myself laughing at your reply.
Not only have you got the name of the author wrong, but you have managed to spell his name wrong.
I totally understand that sometimes, after a few HB`s , we post things taht we didnt , reallt think through.
Please put your "Google" search engine down, and step away from your keyboard

I suppose the Tories shut those so called floodgates in the last 7 years and brought migration under control, oh that's right they missed their target year on year and hundreds of thousands of people came into the country on their watch.

During those last 7 years who was the Home Secretary in charge of Law and Order overseeing the authorities to crack down on slavery and did so by cutting police numbers by 20,000, why it was that nice Mrs May, whatever happened to her I wonder?

Promises ,promises and even more this morning, she says emphatically enough is enough and we need to be stronger, no detail of what again and WHY was she not stronger for the last 7 years if that is what was needed, You can't have it both ways it was HER job!

Tories import consumers.
Labour import voters.

Latest posts

Back