Should Political Parties Be Held Responsible If They Do Not Fulfill Their Manifesto

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why, yes! These nutjacks are doing the politicians dirty work for them.

I totally agree. When the scientist claim our climate is changing they don't even take into account the aerosols being released to modify the weather. The sheeple idiots marching for climate change are just begging for more of the same. Do gooders virtue signalling.

Ive read both Tory and Labours manifestos and both of them have many faults. Im not afraid to say that in the last 3 General Elections I have "spoiled" my vote. That is to say that I have no confidence in any political party.
My OP asked the question "Should they be held responsible for their manifestos ?"
If they did not, what would be the punishment?
Lets face facts..Its going to be a "hung parliament" (But maybe not)
If the Polls are correct there will not be enough seats even for another coalition government.
So what do we do?...Have another election between the 2 main parties?
This is where I think that it should be law that you have to vote.

Ive read both Tory and Labours manifestos and both of them have many faults. Im not afraid to say that in the last 3 General Elections I have "spoiled" my vote. That is to say that I have no confidence in any political party.
My OP asked the question "Should they be held responsible for their manifestos ?"
If they did not, what would be the punishment?
Lets face facts..Its going to be a "hung parliament" (But maybe not)
If the Polls are correct there will not be enough seats even for another coalition government.
So what do we do?...Have another election between the 2 main parties?

WE could always have another election linked with a fresh Brexit referendum and a Scottish rerun ALL at the same time?

Don't worry only joking , I couldn't stand it watching all that again for the next 3 months!!

I agree if you, if don't want to vote or cannot decide you spoil your voting paper.

I like the idea of having a non of the above option as they say in the video spoiling your paper is not counted so the politicians do not get the message of dissatisfaction that is being shown by those that do it.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTtO_-NodBI[/ame]

I think your money will be safe with a fiver on a conservative win.

Scotland won't go back to labour. That's critical.

The north of England is split over brexit. It'll likely favour the Tories in marginal seats.

nota.jpg

My only hope of not being lied too or let down by. :twisted:

Been reading a lot of opinion that Labour will increase votes mostly in already Labour constituencies.
I think Conservatives will get a 50 seat majority, including gains off SNP in Scotland.
But I wouldn't put my house on it.

If Labour win, I am going to get up in the monring, go to work and carry on as normal.

If Conservatives win .. the same, Life will go on with the hope we can all be civil to one another.

Unless if its the Green Party, I will skip work chop down loads of trees in the park and make a big bonfire (this is not actually true)

Unless if its the Green Party, I will skip work chop down loads of trees in the park and make a big bonfire (this is not actually true)

If they win i will give you a hand! (also not actually true)

Yay! That's more like it! And I'm gonna get me an 8.2 litre V12 Chevy that does 9 miles to the gallon and have weekly bonfires out of the pile of smoked tyres. That'll reyten the buggers.

If Labour win, I am going to get up in the monring, go to work and carry on as normal.

If Conservatives win .. the same, Life will go on with the hope we can all be civil to one another.

Likewise,i shall get up as per normal,take a coffee and biscuits back to bed for me and the missus,probably nod off for an hour and get up somewhere around 8.30 to face the rigours of the day ahead
As cov said,life will go on,i will try to be civil,except if the Wee Crankie has got into a hung parliament:doh::lol:

Been reading a lot of opinion that Labour will increase votes mostly in already strong Labour constituencies.

I think Conservatives will get a 50 seat majority, including gains off SNP in Scotland.
But I wouldn't put my house on it.

see above in bold....

but probably not marginals

(p.s. @ Gunge - Chevy never made a V12 for cars - i think - .....only once for a truck, and then it was over 11 lt) - just sayin')
:smile:

Back