What's an appropriate punishment?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrRook

Landlord.
Reaction score
Eight days ago two high school girls were being verbally harassed on a light rail car in Portland, Oregon. Three male riders stepped in to try to calm the man down. He pulled a knife and stabbed them, killing two of them. A piece of human SH!TE robbed one of the dead guys of his backpack and his wedding ring. When he was arrested he was wearing the ring.
I know what I'd like to see happen to him.

Eight days ago two high school girls were being verbally harassed on a light rail car in Portland, Oregon. Three male riders stepped in to try to calm the man down. He pulled a knife and stabbed them, killing two of them. A piece of human SH!TE robbed one of the dead guys of his backpack and his wedding ring. When he was arrested he was wearing the ring.
I know what I'd like to see happen to him.

I personally would cut off his fingers , then make him wear a back pack full of stone and march him every day for a year until he can walk no further , then give him a spade, make him dig a hole, shoot him in the head so he falls in the hole fill it in and forget about him.

Put him in the electric chair and let the families of the murdered push the button.

This is starting to sound like the Monty Python 4 Yorkshireman sketch, so here goes.

OK so I would make him dig 3 hole cut off both of his arme and then get him to shoot himself twice in the head using his toes, after that I would make him dig another two holes just for the hell of it and then not use any of them just to annoy him. I would stab both of his amputated arms and laugh at him because he can't feel it
Don't bury him you can sell him to a Korean restaurant for the dog that he is.

Right top that one!

Fertilizer, said it here before, its all these scumbags are any good for.

He's a white non-muslim American, none of this will happen. They will probably give him a job in Trump's office instead.

He's a white non-muslim American, none of this will happen. They will probably give him a job in Trump's office instead.

Even if there was any validity to the first part of that statement the victim of the robbery was a white non-muslim American, a veteran, and was murdered in the process of protecting two teenage girls (one black and one wearing a muslim head covering) from a verbal assault that would most likely have ended up with both of them getting stabbed.

Which Trump studiously ignored, making his usual ultra-right tweets instead. Trump has made it clear he does not like blacks, muslims, etc. - or anyone who defends them. When a comment was finally released it was patently obvious it was not authored by Trump (it was spelled correctly, for a start.)