I Demand More Posts from TheQuokka

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Covfefe...

trumper.jpg

What's all this 'covfefe' malarkey all of a sudden?

Trump on Twitter last Wednesday after midnight (and presumably subject to a couple of shandies?).

He said: "Despite the constant negative press covfefe"

And that's it. Presumably it marked the moment he slumped onto his desk in the Oval Office and began snoring big snores.

6 hrs later it was acknowledged by a following tweet that made light of the incident.

Sean Spicer, though, said that "The president and a small group of people know exactly what he meant."

yeah - alright.

And more posts from Tanzanite please - on form he is unbeatable.

As its only a matter of time before someone asks why he is not posting i will post this announcement here.

Tanzanite has been banned, we asked him not to break the forum rules but he ignored our request, we have a reputation for being a friendly forum light heated banter is welcome personal attacks are not.

Banning members is not taken lightly by the mod team unfortunately he left us no option.

Trump on Twitter last Wednesday after midnight (and presumably subject to a couple of shandies?).

He said: "Despite the constant negative press covfefe"

And that's it. Presumably it marked the moment he slumped onto his desk in the Oval Office and began snoring big snores.

6 hrs later it was acknowledged by a following tweet that made light of the incident.

Sean Spicer, though, said that "The president and a small group of people know exactly what he meant."

yeah - alright.

Trump then went on another of his Twitter rants about 'crooked Hilary'. She actually replied to his tweet with 'People in covfefe houses shouldn't throw covfefe' :lol:

As its only a matter of time before someone asks why he is not posting i will post this announcement here.

Tanzanite has been banned, we asked him not to break the forum rules but he ignored our request, we have a reputation for being a friendly forum light heated banter is welcome personal attacks are not.

Banning members is not taken lightly by the mod team unfortunately he left us no option.

I was wondering where he'd gone. Is it permanent? Shame - I did find his rants highly amusing if a little near the knuckle.

Yes its permanent, starting another abuse post after you have been warned about an earlier one with "sorry i know this is against the rules but" was never going to end well, as i said we don't take banning people lightly and fortunately its a rarity, he can register under a new name if he wants i don't check peoples IP addresses to see if they have registered before all we ask is members play by the rules.

The reason is ....no one should be allowed to be in charge of a keyboard, whilst under the influence of HB

Im going to do a Theresa May, and retract my OP.
This is a over 18, alcohol related site. So I suggest between the hours of 21.00-22.00 on a Friday night, anything goes...A Mod with their finger on the "delete" button would be advised.
Your Welcome.

This is a over 18, alcohol related site. So I suggest between the hours of 21.00-22.00 on a Friday night, anything goes...A Mod with their finger on the "delete" button would be advised.
Your Welcome.

Sounds more like a Jeremy Corbyn, retracting his call for May to resign:hmm:

Your Welcome.

While i know this is tongue in cheek i have been on forums where they have specific forums for adult chat and believe me the amusement of watching
10 trolls abusing each other doesn't last long.

I believe I'm right to say that Trump doesn't drink. Nor does George W Bush. Which to me proves that alcohol is a positive thing and drinking is to be actively encouraged.

I might have had a few, but I believe beer is for drinking and enjoying. My posts were deleted because I don't like bigots and I don't think the name of a beer is important as it's taste. I will continue to brew beer the way I like to drink it and according to my budget. The way of the modern world is that wealth does not equate to taste or class, in fact I believe quite the opposite.

My grandfather used to brew beer in the bathtub using baker's yeast during the war - apparently quite awful, but compared to the alternative (nothing,) it was very popular.

I think the person in question also deleted where I thanked those who actually answered my questions and were helpful, so I'll just say thank you again to the majority of you who are great guys before I get banned.

Latest posts

Back