All advice welcome

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nibbers

Reaction score
Hi Guys
I'm new to this home brewing. Just had my 50th birthday and thought I would try something new. I am a fan of Spitfire Broadside and Pedigree so any recommendations are welcomed.

I have a Pilgrims kit on the brew, plus I am loving the Vimto Cider recipe I saw on here so I have ordered the bits I need. Also got an Old Suffolk kit for next up.

Welcome - fairly new myself and still learning .
This is a great forum though and you'll get an abundance of help !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Guys
I'm new to this home brewing. Just had my 50th birthday and thought I would try something new. I am a fan of Spitfire Broadside and Pedigree so any recommendations are welcomed.

I have a Pilgrims kit on the brew, plus I am loving the Vimto Cider recipe I saw on here so I have ordered the bits I need. Also got an Old Suffolk kit for next up.

Sounds like your off to a flying start... welcome to the forum :mrgreen:

Hi Guys

Hi and welcome to the forum.You may get your chute as this can be a bumpy ride taking off like a whirlwind into a tornado to crash and burn but like a phoenix you shall rise from the ashes.
Patience is the most valuable lesson you shall learn from this forum.:whistle:

Hi Nibbers, and welcome to the forum.

I am only 6 months into my new hobby, and have done just 4 kits. All with really pleasing results.

If you like Spitfire (Shepeards Neame) brew, then I can highly recommend a Beerworks kit called 'Dragon's Spéciale Kentish Bitter' which is based on the Spitfire recipe. I did this one in February and it has gone down a treat.

link here is to the lovebrewing homebrew shop that are currently offering this kit on sale
http://www.lovebrewing.co.uk/dragons-speciale-kentish-bitter-beerworks-craft-brewery-series/

Back