Free pint of punk IPA for voting in the election

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take care ... the offer is for a selfie outside a polling station! Whereas not strictly illegal you will certainly ruffle feathers of the staff manning a polling station if you take a selfie at the polling booth as it is highly frowned upon and potentially illegal depending on what may be seen in the picture!

Take care ... the offer is for a selfie outside a polling station! Whereas not strictly illegal you will certainly ruffle feathers of the staff manning a polling station if you take a selfie at the polling booth as it is highly frowned upon and potentially illegal depending on what may be seen in the picture!

Oops, I meant station, not booth.

Think that is outside of the polling station,shouldn't cause any concerns:nono:

I think its great these guys are being generous and not thinking about publicity for once �£�£�£�£�£

Perhaps I'm overly cynical but I think publicty is exactly why brewdog have done this

Back