BBC archive from June 6th 1973

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you dont see many milk churn boilers these days.. ;)

https://www.gumtree.com/p/outdoor-settings-furniture/full-size-aluminium-milk-churn-10-gallon-size-with-lid/1220437357

Full SIZE ALUMINIUM MILK CHURN 10 GALLON SIZE WITH LID.JPG

That was great - thanks for posting! I'm old enought to remember those Tom Caxtons exactly as they were!

Great stuff! 3p a pint! Must get a tweed sports jacket,a nice tie and hat...oh and a nice pinny for brew day! Bet myqul has the full get up...

I was 1 year old then

I was 8! Not brewing myself of course but I can remember like yesterday my ol' man and my two older brothers making those Tom Caxtons in some sort of dubiously-supported bin bag at the top of the stairs. I found the shenanigans hilarious and fascinating in equal measure and it was that which no doubt sowed the seed of interest in homebrewing which germinated years later.

Mine had and were assessing the faults with the prototype (my sister) before perfecting the production model. Made my little bro with some spare parts, but didn't wire it properly and so drinks Carling now.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back