Marks and spencer Merger shock

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rofl: :rofl:

I'm txt'ing that :thumb:

Genuine laugh out loud moment there :lol:

Me Da told me a joke this evening, a bloke went to the doctors with a square knob, apparently the doctor gave him two weeks off on the sick to pull himself round hahahahahaha

Not quite as good as Tommy Coopers best one

I went to my bank the other day and asked them if they'd check my balance so the cashier pushed me over - arf!

The finest crisp white writing paper...with handwriting using only the finest ink...lovingly folded and wrapped in an immaculate envelope....This is no ordinary P45 this is an M&S P45

Wez said:
The finest crisp white writing paper...with handwriting using only the finest ink...lovingly folded and wrapped in an immaculate envelope....This is no ordinary P45 this is an M&S P45

Brilliant :clap: M&S have the office above our London site, I'm glad I haven't been down there today!

Wez said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wez said:

:rofl: :rofl:

Back