Whats been going on?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MEB

Landlord.
Reaction score
I've been on a forced absense as my hard drive died, taking my life with it. :shock: Luckily for me my IT guy is bloody great and managed to get everything off that i needed(mostly) except my emails. :|
Along with my boat being full and the weather being fine i've not managed to spend any time on the pc. Which is a sort of good thing. Sort of.
I have managed to get a couple of brews in though :thumb:

Can you fill me in on whats being going on in the last two weeks? A quick overview would be great. Get me back up to speed as such. ;)

oh the usual stuff, i did a brew on saturday that had a few serious issues, including me having to dunk my arm shoulder deep into 60/70'c wort to fit a forgotten hop strainer. Wez and Smod did a brew yesterday that went well, a few have been tinkering with different ingredients on wine.

a new series started on BBC with james from top gear touring the country tasting beer. we all seemed to like it and will be watching the next installment ;)

oh and i think quite a few of us drank lots for new year too :cool:

MEB said:
Can you fill me in on whats being going on in the last two weeks? A quick overview would be great. Get me back up to speed as such. ;)

A bit quiet really. Wez has swapped to Birmingham City, Brewstew has decided that he wants to be known as Sandra and Aleman is sitting in the corner with two pencils up his nose, underpants on his head shouting "wibble".

jamesb said:
MEB said:

A bit quiet really. Wez has swapped to Birmingham City, Brewstew has decided that he wants to be known as Sandra and Aleman is sitting in the corner with two pencils up his nose, underpants on his head shouting "wibble".

Same old forum then. :lol:

Latest posts

Back