Free beer crates. Northamton

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davereal

Regular.
Reaction score
Hi all, picked up 4 crates[20 bottle jobs] in the last week or so, all legit. 2 in a skip, 1 in the road and 1 up the park. Already have 10 and would happily keep these, thou not exactly needed. But with the misses in my ear 'why do you keep bringing home more tat'. I'm more than happy to pass them on.If anyone wants, collection only thou. I'm in Abington, Northampton. Cheers, Dave .

No worries, i am , thou out early morning and late afternoon with the mutt. If your mate gives us a bell, i'll make sure i'm about. Cheers, Dave.

Hi mate. Have sent another pm. hopefully you get it. i did receive yours, if you don't get, maybe pm me your number and i'll text you my number and address. Cheers , Dave

Hello mate, how's things?Shame. I forgot that you'r local.May have another spare. I'll p.m my number and maybe meet for a drink or pop in next time you'r around. Does your lad still live at the top of my rd?cheers, dave

Collected. Cheers pvt_ak. P.s. Doug, i also have loads of those clear plastic storage bins( 5 or 6 spare) from wilco's ( no lids thou) that my misses used to keep stock in, if any good to you. Cheers, Dave.

Collected. Cheers pvt_ak. P.s. Doug, i also have loads of those clear plastic storage bins( 5 or 6 spare) from wilco's ( no lids thou) that my misses used to keep stock in, if any good to you. Cheers, Dave.

Cheers again buddy. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back