All-in-one all-grain system recommendations

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks...I keep mulling over the many options to go ag. ..so much to think about but keep returning your the all in one systems!

Cheers

Clint

wow thanks guys (had to go away for a few hours, return and get 3 pages of responses, great stuff) - I'd seen people mention the ACE but not actually gone and had a look at it, I just assumed it was going to be quite equivalent to GF. looks good though and price point is good. I also like the idea of the induction hob.

cheers

Anyone have any idea why this is £1360???

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ACE-Micro-Brewery-Mashing-4-Home-Craft-Beer-Mash-with-pump-and-16m-coiler-coil-/222405120744?hash=item33c860d2e8:g:59IAAOSwdGFYnZ3y

and this £320, only difference i see is wort chiller.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ACE-Micro-Brewery-Mashing-4-Home-Craft-Beer-with-pump-Mashing-6-stage-program-/271687277467?hash=item3f41d2db9b:g:b8oAAOSwal5YHGtg

In fact same seller seems to have different prices on various different listings. Who is the normal seller you guys have purchased off?

Why don't they just put out of stock, how many customers never return after seeing that price.

Thanks...I keep mulling over the many options to go ag. ..so much to think about but keep returning your the all in one systems!

Cheers

Clint

I'd just buy a 30L boiler. I've got an Ace and it works fine (2 years now). Can't see the sense in buying something with pumps and fancy stuff in it - just more stuff to go wrong.

As to voume - when I do BIAB I use the grain for a full 23L brew but use less water for the mash and boil and top it up at the end with boiled water. Only way to avoid a boilover.

That sounds OK. ..so you have the Ace 30 litre boiler..do you dunk,squeeze or spare? If so how for you heat the sparge water?

Cheers

Clint

Latest posts

Back