One drink for life.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greg Hughes Northern Brown, well my version of it at least with a few tweaks to ingredient amounts.

There are so many factors to take into account. If its a hot sunny dessert island as most are depicted to be, it would have to be a hoppy golden ale which is a summer drink, If food is sparse, maybe a decent stout, guinness before they changed the filtering process would be my choice for providing nutrients.

And a dozen cases, lets assume 24 bottle case, thats 24x12 so 288 bottles. At 2 bottles a day (rationing) that would be 144 days or less than 3 months worth. Better learn to mak a signal fire in that time

There are so many factors to take into account. If its a hot sunny dessert island as most are depicted to be, it would have to be a hoppy golden ale which is a summer drink, If food is sparse, maybe a decent stout, guinness before they changed the filtering process would be my choice for providing nutrients.

And a dozen cases, lets assume 24 bottle case, thats 24x12 so 288 bottles. At 2 bottles a day (rationing) that would be 144 days or less than 3 months worth. Better learn to mak a signal fire in that time

I shouldnt try to do maths when I've been drinking. 144 days less than 3 months???? :doh:

Latest posts

Back