What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quaffing my Wherry bottled about 4 months ago, I brewed it to 6.8% by adding too much DME but it's come good after conditioning for a good while. Full of malty goodness as they say. Omnomnom.

Had one of my Saison's which I must have brewed about two years ago, nice pint if a little lively. Then my BIPA - outstanding. Feeling merry and not wanting to return to the garage I grabbed a can from the fridge, a Pilot BRewery - Saison, not that good.

john bull IPA made with 1KG of youngs beer enhancer.not impressed at all with it,drinkable yes,impressed? nah.made better with a wilko hoppy copper and table sugar/hops.not a fan of these dark IPAs at all much prefer the lager looking types

Munton midas touch..

20170430_194506.jpg

Nothing. Well I did have two pints in the pub after cycling but been feeling rough all day so haven't bothered drinking anything else

Nothing. Well I did have two pints in the pub after cycling but been feeling rough all day so haven't bothered drinking anything else
How far was the cycle? I need to get back on my bike!
Get well soon.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Well.
We were supposed to go out tonight for a meal and beverages but my lovely SWMBO worked all yesterday and today, she made the phone call thisaarvo cancelling my plans.....
What's a guy to do? Two Youngs AIPA, followed by two Cwtch, then on to the hard stuff, a pint of RIS, then a small Brewferm Triple.
I'm a bit wonky donkey right now, the music's on loud and I'm contemplating my last visit to the garage for the night. Which three bottles should I bring in? Probably all Belgians, just so the hangover is real tomorrow.
Does anyone else like The Cure?

Tonight I've had a few of a friend's homebrews and then a couple of commercial.
a556e87541bec07aa92c4c936f1a5e28.jpg
0e7bf6a3a5773937f4170d20e800a476.jpg
01503843db1ade5d8dfe2dd1a4b04f9c.jpg
9c92dbab80a0efac29ff22b5137df6e9.jpg

While cooking tea, I found myself checking my bottles of stout that are conditioning in the kitchen for 2 weeks. Looked very clear indeed. Sooooo, tried one.

Very good....slight carbonation, just a pleasing bite of fizz. Good pint of stout.

OK I had 3.

Last night I had first try of my latest blond Biere de garde. Tasted good but the hop flavour needs to blend in a bit more. I followed that up with a bottle of fullers golden pride. Yum!

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

65 miles. Tend to go at least twice a week this time of year.
Nice...

I struggle with free time but am back on the bike to/from work this week.

Planning a long ride for Sunday, heading up to Yorkshire so going to cycle the Dales! 😁🚴

My son's second birthday party today, me and the other dads saw off a mini keg of homebrew altbier. Yet another reminder to let my beer sit for longer before I drink it, it was very pleasant. One guy didn't even realise it was homebrew until his second which is a nice feeling! Love mini kegs for events like that, I had it in the fridge for 24 hours then it stayed at a decent temperature for drinking on the countertop for the three hours or so that it lasted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back