Drivers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aleman

Regular.
Reaction score
This morning on the motorway, I looked over to my right and there was a woman in a brand new VW !! Doing 50 kph with her face up next to her rear view mirror, putting on her eyeliner. I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, Still working on that make up. As a man I don't scare easily, but she scared me so much

I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the meat pie out of my other hand. In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my mobile phone away from my ear, which fell into the coffee between my legs, splashed, and burned, Big Jim and the twins, ruined the phone, soaked my trousers, and disconnected an Important call!

BL**DY women drivers!!

I saw a girl who had tied her mobil to the centre of her steering wheel writing a text message, she was overtaking me at the time and I was doing nearly 70mph.

Back