100 Members Sweep Stake

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wez

Landlord.
Reaction score
Entry to this competition is now closed as per the '90th member' rule - good luck to everyone who had a go :thumb:

The entrants and dates are:

17/10 Oggys Bar :cry:
18/10 Brewstew :cry:
19/10 MEB :cry:
22/10 Jonnyv :party: WINNER! :party:
23/10 Frisp :cry:
24/10 Ian :cry:
30/10 Buzz :cry:
31/10 Aleman :cry:
01/11 BillyB :cry:
17/11 Bobo :cry:
01/12 Eskimobob (disqualified due to forum promotion anyway) :rofl:
05/12 Delboy :cry:
06/12 piet_v :cry:

=====================================================================

We've been very pleased with how the forum has grown and can't believe that we have 88 members already!

Here is a little competition....

Take a look at the members list and study the growth, then guess the date that you think our 100th member will join us and post it here, one guess per member and each date can only be selected once. The winner will be the member closest to the date it happens.

IP's are logged so don't go joining up again when your dates comes up and we have 99 members :lol: this thread will be locked once member 90 has joined us.

I'll arrange for the winner to have a nice parcel of commerical beer delivered.

Roll-up Roll-up, who's first?

PS - Site Admin can't enter ;)

Saturday 18th October

my first choice was friday 17th so i'll kick myself if that comes up haha

hehe i'll give my last valuable bottle of Rauchbier to the person that can guess when my thousandth (is that a word?) post will be :D

edit... i want to retract that as i'll be sharing it with someone later on in the week

Wez said:
PS - Site Admin can't enter ;)

You're just saying that cause you know me and Vossy won't drink that case of Stella you've been trying to off load for months :lol: :lol:

Sunday 19th October. I'd **** meself if i win. Air freight for a case of beer to NZ will be more than the beers worth. :rofl:

MEB said:
Sunday 19th October. I'd **** meself if i win. Air freight for a case of beer to NZ will be more than the beers worth. :rofl:

Don't worry you won't :roll: who's gonna check our IPs :lol: :lol:

MEB said:

I'm sure a suitable alternative can be arranged for non-uk residents ;)

As for the IP's I guess all I want is for people to be fair, I'm sure thats going to be the case though :)

I just thought it would be a bit of fun and don't mind spending the £20 out of my own pocket, if it's a bad idea though let me know, i'll be happy to hold onto my cash!

I'd rather lose than cheat. I'd also donate my prize, if thats how it turns out, to another member on the forum by way of another comp. :cool:

31st October . . . Time to turn on IP Scrambling I feel :)

How many members do we have now? I just guessed at a day after BS. He's the most active so i thought he'd be quite close...

I'm a bit ****** again. :D

i'm regretting my choice now... and you've locked me in to only an early chance :twisted:

but i guessed by taking an average, and then thought that the daily take up might increase as the forum becomes more well known across the web ;)

Latest posts

Back