100 Members Sweep Stake

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only just found this - can we still enter?? I'll have 30/10 if it's not gone...

Yeah you can - although I think I should add that you must enter before the 90th member has joined, once number 90 is on board I'll lock the thread. :cool:

that's not fair... that could be within a day or two of 100!

i say 90

LOL was just coming back in to edit it to 90! :thumb:

Done, I suggest if anyone else fancies a crack at this they have a guess soon!

yeah if its anything like earlier this week, 4 members might sign up in one day again ;)

so what the prize Wez?

I'll go to one of the online bottled beer retailers and order a few beers for the winner ;)

ahh super idea!

heck if MEB wins, you could order it from a NZ shop! that kinda covers all bases ;)

i think you're good for that date ;)

i'm seriously regretting mine now :oops:

It's getting nerve wracking now, who's gonna be the lucky recipient of the 'short shelf life' 4 pack of skol :shock:

Not really, I have my eye on a great box of beer with a nice keepsake :cheers:

AT - quit moaning :grin:

12 members in 3 weeks though.... mind you the way the servers have played up i wouldn't be surprised.... then again, they're messing with the big Wez here :nono:

If it's not too late I'm gonna go for 17/10...ever the optimist.

and I'm gonna ring 12 of me mates :grin:

Oggys Bar said:
If it's not too late I'm gonna go for 17/10...ever the optimist.

and I'm gonna ring 12 of me mates :grin:

i think this is Wez being clever with promotion :D

Right i've updated the first post in this thread with everyone guesses ;)

Just noticed a typo though i missed a zero off, should have been the first 1000 members :rofl:

:P :P :P

When we first started the forum Myself AT and V1 had a conversation about members and my guess was that we would get 100 by Feb 2009 !

Latest posts

Back