100 Members Sweep Stake

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wez said:
we would get 100 by Feb 2009 !

nothing quite like a bit of site promotion to take you by surprise eh?

to be honest, even if the search engines and bebo/facebook/myspace/etc etc etc recommendations aren't working... word of mouth certainly is ;) it's a top forum :thumb: and i'm glad to be part of it mate.

no that's not the drink talking... *hic* :lol:

Wez said:
When we first started the forum Myself AT and V1 had a conversation about members and my guess was that we would get 100 by Feb 2009 !

I thought it was gonna be a chat room for the three of us til we bored of each other :oops: :lol: :lol:

Cheers Brew, it's coming along nicely :thumb:

I said it a while ago, the forum is only as good as it's members, we're very lucky here at THBF :thumb:

i must admit, this forum does get addictive though.

i've found myself checking if there are new post more often here, than my email, and any other forum.

or perhaps i just dont have any real life friends :oops: :lol:

Everytime I refresh the forum list I see another post on this thread! - I think we need a chatroom ;)

Any update on how many members we now have? I want to know my odds ;)

JV that info is right at the bottom of the board index page

Currently :

Total posts 7036 | Total topics 572 | Total members 88 | Our newest member markeeeee

So still 88 at the moment

Not at all, if you don't know it's there and look for it it's not obvious ;)

Jonnyv said:
Everytime I refresh the forum list I see another post on this thread! - I think we need a chatroom ;)
We are looking into a chatroom when we sort the server issues out although it looks more likely that we'll only activate it on specified nights as a treat kinda thing so we don't bore of it

i'll go with the 17th November coz its the date i'm supposed to be coming home. :thumb:

A T said:
it looks more likely that we'll only activate it on specified nights as a treat kinda thing so we don't bore of it

that's a bloody good idea mate :thumb:

Our 89th member joined us today, once number 90 signs up you will no longer be able to guess a date for number 100, so if you haven't already you might like to get your predictions in quick!

:thumb:

Am i too late, if not then i say the 5th of december :cool:

Latest posts

Back