Hello from New Zealand

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andybiggs

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I've just moved back from Edinburgh, Scotland to New Zealand. While living in the UK for the last 4 years I got the bug of liking quality beer. Since being back here in New Zealand I've started Home Brewing. So far I have brewed a Pilsner and an IPA, I'm really stoked on home brewing and don't see myself buying beer for some time.

I've also been using my spare time to create a little website to help home brewers label their bottles of brew. Its called the Beer Labelizer. http://www.beerlabelizer.com Have a play and let me know what you think.

:cheers:
Andy

Welcome to the HBF.

No rugby union chat here :nono: ........at least not until we improve a little :lol:

Nice to meet you!
:cheers:

Nice labelizer .... great idea and very simple to use. Could use a few more variations but I like it!

EDIT: Ahh .. just see that there are more variations! Good work!!

Am I also not allowed to talk about the football till you have a better team ;)

Atleast you have some of the best beers and pubs in the world. I'm really missing proper pubs now that I'm back here. They just don't have the same ambience as my local did in Edinburgh.

I only started home brewing when I got back to New Zealand. When living in the UK I was buying my beer at pubs.

Latest posts

Back