Has anyone used the Brewferm malt mill?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jceg316

Landlord.
Reaction score
I was looking at getting one and saw this http://www.geterbrewed.com/brewferm-adustable-roller-malt-mill-bucket/ it's a bit pricey, but will get it if it's worth the money. Wondering if anyone here uses it, specifically with a drill, and can recommend it, or not recommend it.

Thanks

Hi!
I've used mine once only. The drill wasn't a success for me, but the handle worked well. It's tough to hold the base down when milling - the base wants to lift up as the mill turns.
Next time I use it, I plan to clamp it onto my Workmate, but I'll need to rig up some kind of fabric tube to direct the milled grain into the container.

You can get those rollermills on ebay for £99 (last time I looked). They're sold by balihoo's ebay page (iirc). Curiosly enough they're more expensive on balihoo's site (the P&P was/is the same)

You can get those rollermills on ebay for �£99 (last time I looked). They're sold by balihoo's ebay page (iirc). Curiosly enough they're more expensive on balihoo's site (the P&P was/is the same)

Probably to cover the ebay fees.

Latest posts

Back