what's your favourite radio station?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Normally it's Radio1 for me in the morning when Chris Moyles is on, but it gets boring and repeats music too often so gets switched over to Classic Gold after about 10am.

Radio2 for me. Wogan, Bruce and Vine. Then I switch it off when that idiot Steve Wright comes on.

:( I'm too young to be a TOG.

that energy98 stations pretty good!

i'm listening to the dance one atm. does that last all day?

brewstew, energy is like that all the time, thats why i like it, no chat, no news, and no ads!!!! Bliss:)
Been listening to it 2 years now, am on forums there, falafael of course!!

Radio 5 for me; news, sport, interviews, reviews

i miss staying upto date with music tho, all genres, my newest 'discovery' is the metros and i bet they aren't that new :? signs of middle age creeping in :D

XFM. I listen to the music player thingy they have. The 'rock' radio stations here seem to think that crowded house are the best band ever and play AT LEAST one Finn brothers tune every hour. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I listen to Chris Moyles on Radio 1 in the morning and TalkSport the rest of the time (providing its sport they're talking about and not bloody politics from a publicity hunting scottish ex mp!)

Planetrock for me drives SHMBO mad and a thanks to Vossy1 for the heads up on rock radio might be able to pick it up where I live :thumb:

Latest posts

Back