I've just found out!!!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobo

Reaction score
Just been to the Doc's with SWMBO and had some great news. After nearly 18 months of trying, she is finnally expeting our first. Its only early days but I couldn't hold my excitement any longer. I'm going to be a Dad, :grin:

So i've decided, once the 12 week point has been reached i'm off out to buy a boiler and my first AG brew will be made and bottled to be drunk after the birth to wet the head. So i would like you all to get together and come up with a fitting recipie. Once its brewed and bottled, I will send a bottle out to everyone that helped so that we can all drink it together.

How is it possible to be so excited yet so scared at the same time.

Fantastic news, congratulations :thumb:

Edir - congratulations also to Mr & Mrs Flack :thumb:

awesome news!

cant think of a recipe though, but i think it should be a proper strong one! :cheers:

Good news. Congrats to you all. :cheers:
I agree with Brew Strew. Got to have some wallop in that bottle.
7kg Marris + a lump of crytal for starters :)

Thanks Guys,

I'm on cloud 9 at the minute. She has to go into work and tell the boss about it tonight. (she does the same as me) He probably won't be too happy as she won't be able to go on detachment for at least 18 months now, i'll probably end up doing her share. :D

Any tips from all the fathers out there??? How do I cope with the hormones???

Congrats indeed!

I'll look forward to reading about your brew! Atleast you now have an excuse not to share it with the Mrs. Ha ha.

Fantastic news Bobo, congratulations :clap: :clap:
Make sure you don't miss the scans at 12 and 20 weeks, they are dead exciting (and just a bit scary too) :party:

Bobo said:
Any tips from all the fathers out there??? How do I cope with the hormones???

:lol: Have lots of tissues ready for the unexplained crying at random things :lol:

Have lots of tissues ready for the unexplained crying at random things

........and you might find that Mrs Bobo is emotional too.... :lol:

Back