Which one.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

colliefish

Regular.
Reaction score
I have the top one and it's brilliant piece of kit of the price, the second seems a better boiler but you don't get all the other pieces

I'm stuck too between the two. It's the cooler that swings one way and the other way it's not plastic.

They look like different items. To me, need both. The first has a chiller and a FV. as well as a starter kit.
The second is your mash tun/ boiler. Both look like a great deal. But if you had kit brewed before, you should have the FV already. The mash tun and controlling the water temp is most important in AG. I'd get the later as well as an Inkbird temp controller and just chill in the sink or tub. But looking at eBay on your side of the world, you guys can get chillers real cheap. If you got the three, you'd be set to loose your social life and never leave your kitchen!!!! Brew head!!!

Just received my 'Peco' boiler. Which isn't a Peco. Well it doesn't appear to be.
I've never had one before so not very familiar with them.

Just a plain bucket with a element and plastic party type tap. Looks ok but I have seen others with the logo on.
But it's the same as the image so probably just me whining.

Latest posts

Back