Spare parts availability

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richie_asg1

Reaction score
I was very lucky to get hold of a bench mounted capper for free because it was broken, and before repairing it myself I wanted to see if spares are even available.
It's one of these
mJnswUc6ExefrurxI0tadUw.jpg

So if anyone knows of spares availability for this or others it would be good to hear.
This also applies to other equipment too if you have had a good or bad experience.

The make of mine is Italian and has a stylised leaf or tree on the side but no name visible. Does anyone know the make?

I've read Amazon reviews for similar and there were a few "Broke on first attempt" - and seller said a lot do that !
"Unfortunately it just came apart on first use as the capper metal bowl gets stuck onto the bottle. Takes great force to separate again
After contacting the seller they said that this happens, and that there is no point in replacing the capper as they all work similarly."

From a design point of view the main plunger part should be aluminium, or at least have a metal thread insert - which is my chosen repair.

Latest posts

Back