What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no - the windsor castle behind the RC Cathedral - I used princess louise when it was a freehouse....

I’m on my third Leffe Bruin and about to sit down with a six page shopping list to order the Christmas food from sainsburys. I’m sure this will go perfectly.

Just a bad cat that was brewed this autumn, tasty, the rough alchole is now nice and mellow

Supping the last of one of my first Pale ales ... bland , lack lustre ... but no twang so worthy of making the leap to AG [emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some Polish lager with a blue label. Piwo Eksportowe. Nice clean flavour, dry, subtle hoppy aftertaste and no weird flavours. Since i have started brewing Lagers i find the taste of many i used to like unpleasant or slightly sweet. I need to move to kegs too before i buy anymore crates.

As a newcomer this is my first post to this thread. I'm finishing of the last of my Kiwi version of a English Best Bitter - a partial mash brew featuring local Gladfield malts and a selection of NZ hops - rakau & sticklebract. I always like to take pics of my brews... they often tell the aspects of story better than I can:

Co9HUoG.jpg

This one made it to my "brew again" list.

I’m on my third Leffe Bruin and about to sit down with a six page shopping list to order the Christmas food from sainsburys. I’m sure this will go perfectly.

I absolutely love the Leffe Bruin, I prefer it to their Blonde. There's a Spoons in Central London called The Crosskeys that does Erdinger Bruin and that's really nice but for what they charge for it, it should be.

Went shopping this morning and thought I'd get a few to have that I haven't brewed. The one with no label is a bottle swap and is a 4% stout.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back