tesco 25% off

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much did you save?

Actually I just checked it was £63.02, I don't know what I saved but here's the butchers bill

2 x Youngs BE £7.50
Coopers Stout £10.13
Coopers Cervz £10.13 (SWMBO called this one)
2 x JB IPA £ 18.76
Wherry £16.50

Should keep me going for a while.

I will not look. I will not look. I mean it this time folks, I will... not... even... look!

Ohhhhh cr*p, I just bought a Wherry :doh:

This post actually made me laugh out loud. I understand this completely!

Wonderful, thanks for making me laugh. :hat:

Bought a few odds and ends, not going to be any saving though as initial order came in two parts, fermentation bin came without its lid, its replacement came without its lid, now facing a 4th trip back probably next monday to pickup the 3rd attempt at delivering a bucket with a lid, on top of that today the tesco direct counter had no staff in so it was down to normal customer service to try to sort it out. Lol somebody needs to prod Lidl to get into homebrew supplies.

Bought a few odds and ends, not going to be any saving though as initial order came in two parts, fermentation bin came without its lid, its replacement came without its lid, now facing a 4th trip back probably next monday to pickup the 3rd attempt at delivering a bucket with a lid, on top of that today the tesco direct counter had no staff in so it was down to normal customer service to try to sort it out. Lol somebody needs to prod Lidl to get into homebrew supplies.

Same thing happened to me today with 2 youngs 25l fermenting bins! Going for the replacements on Monday, although i am not holding much hope these will come with lids either!

John

3 x 30 bottle wine kits picked up, well packaged and a saving of around £30 in total with sale price and free postage. :thumb:

Out of interest which wine kits did you go for Chippy?

Not massive wine drinkers at mine so I'm half tempted to do a 30 bottle kit as it would probably be a years supply. Or just encourage further alcoholism. Probably the latter.

I've just picked up a few coopers kits and some other bits and pieces. Packaging as OTT as ever. Each individual pack of LME encased in layers of bubble wrap then boxed,almost filled the car boot up....

Thanks for the heads up, just picked up a wherry for £1.50 with club card boost 😊

Cheers!

I prefer red and the reviews of those kits look pretty bad so think I'll leave it.

Only had a wherry and some enhancer so far so feel as if I should get more, despite having a coopers stout still waiting from the last sale!

Sorry wasn't being clear, I looked at the reviews/posts about the winebuddy merlot and cab sav. Not great apparently.

The one you were on about seems good but neither me nor swmbo drink much white wine. A 30 bottle kit would last about 5 years lol

Back