tesco 25% off

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
will people please stop reminding me about this??? i am in enough trouble already [emoji38]
Ha ha. I'm in the same boat and just picked up a new FV, a Coopers stout kit but to soften the blow I bought a 40 bottle red wine kit for the wife and told her it would save over £300 over nearly a year. All I need to do now is make sure it tastes nice when done.

Tesco now also doing double discount on your point's. i just got a wherry and 2 coopers euro lager's for £22. that my next brews sorted

Tesco now also doing double discount on your point's. i just got a wherry and 2 coopers euro lager's for £22. that my next brews sorted

You got a brew fridge for the Euro Lager? I really want to get another one on the go, fear my reserves will run out pretty soon, but the weather is too warm.:cry:

You got a brew fridge for the Euro Lager? I really want to get another one on the go, fear my reserves will run out pretty soon, but the weather is too warm.:cry:

no but temps drop fast tghis time of year, my car says 23c on Saturday and today 15c. i always start to brew on the 1st of September. how ever this year i will be getting a brew fridge.

just ordered the 30 bottle sauv blanc and chardonnay kits after reading positive reviews here :thumb:

Latest posts

Back