Geterbrewed.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used it about a month ago no problems. Try maually entering the code (or visa versa) as I seem to remember there were problems of this nature with the code a little while back

Hi Chippy, checked the cheatsheet tonight for Geterbrewed code and doesn't seem to be valid, Just thought I would let you know.

Were you applying it to the customised grain kit? Apparently this isn't covered by the discount...

[quote name="Gerryjo" post=630935]Hi Chippy, checked the cheatsheet tonight for Geterbrewed code and doesn't seem to be valid, Just thought I would let you know.[/quote]<br />
<br />
Were you applying it to the customised grain kit? Apparently this isn't covered by the discount...

No placed an order for bottles,hops and LME as there was 20% off so maybe that was the problem.Ps 24 kilner 500ml bottles for under 20 quid.Just pointing out and not complaining👍

Sent from my ALE-L21

I`ve always used the code on custom grain kits and it worked every time-until tonight that is.
1 custom grain kit and 24 Kilner swing tops.I`ve messaged them on FB but no reply yet.I`ll have to go ahead with the order though,as the Kilner discount ends at midnight I think.

I`ve always used the code on custom grain kits and it worked every time-until tonight that is.
1 custom grain kit and 24 Kilner swing tops.I`ve messaged them on FB but no reply yet.I`ll have to go ahead with the order though,as the Kilner discount ends at midnight I think.

It's never worked for me on custom grain kits, I emailed them about it and they said the forum discount isn't valid for custom kits.

Just got this reply from them-
Hi.Has the HBF 5% discount code been withdrawn?

No we are trying to get in contact with the moderators but no one is responding to us
Do you have contact details for any of them, they have removed our posts and access to the forum

I`ll let them know now.I`m about to put an order through for a grain kit and 24 Kilner bottles.When does the Kilner discount end?

Tomorrow, the extra discount would be exempt from that offer anyway
They have been flying out
No problem.I`ll put it through now and I`ve contacted an admin.
Chat Conversation End
Seen 9:58pm

No we are trying to get in contact with the moderators but no one is responding to us
Do you have contact details for any of them, they have removed our posts and access to the forum

Thanks for letting us know, we have had no contact from them but having read this i have emailed them, with luck they will sponsor the site and will be back on the forum soon.

Thanks for letting us know, we have had no contact from them but having read this i have emailed them, with luck they will sponsor the site and will be back on the forum soon.

its probally only not working at the time being so not to conflict with the 20% discount

I got in touch with the Mods about something over a week ago and i've had no reply either..............

I got in touch with the Mods about something over a week ago and i've had no reply either..............

Could i ask how you are trying to contact us?

I have noticed some members leave visitor messages on our profiles this could be missed easily as we get no notification a message has been left, if you need to get in touch please use private messaging as we get an instant notification or if its a forum problem post in the Home Brew Forum Information, Announcements, and Support forum.

I have been told it still is not working, i will contact GetErBrewed and ask them to have a look at the thread.

I have been told it still is not working, i will contact GetErBrewed and ask them to have a look at the thread.

as quick as it can be please - as theres a few things i need to get from them so i can get a good few brew days done on my next couple days off!

Latest posts

Back