My results from the Irish NHC competition

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strange-steve

Quantum Brewer
Reaction score
I entered the Irish national homebrew competition a few weeks back and got the results last weekend and was really pleased to find out that I won a gold and two silver medals.

I got silver in the farmhouse ale category for a biere de garde and silver in trappist ale for a quadruple, both of which were tasted by @dad_of_jon recently.

I got a gold in the porter and stout category for my 2 year old Event Horizon imperial stout which was recently tasted by @hoddy .

It was a big surprise, but a very welcome one :)

I entered the Irish national homebrew competition a few weeks back and got the results last weekend and was really pleased to find out that I won a gold and two silver medals.

I got silver in the farmhouse ale category for a biere de garde and silver in trappist ale for a quadruple, both of which were tasted by @dad_of_jon recently.

I got a gold in the porter and stout category for my 2 year old Event Horizon imperial stout which was recently tasted by @hoddy .

Well done Steve, I told you they were blooming great! :thumb:

congratulations steve look forward to the recipes,got a couple of yours on my "to do "list already cheers lagerlad

Fantastic news! A huge congratulations! :thumb:

Great work! Well done! 👏👏👏

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Immense, Strange Steve. Totally immense.

Liking our own beer is good enough for most of us, but getting others to appreciate them is really where it is at.

KUDOS :thumb:

Great results Strange Steve, you obviously know your stuff from reading some of your posts here and good to see it results in great beer.

Congratulations!! Having others really like your beer, by people who know about beer is pretty darn cool!

Latest posts

Back