17% off everything ! at the homebrewcompany

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbud78

Regular.
Reaction score
17% OFF the Whole Website for St. Patricks Day!

To celebrate St. Patricks Day this year we are knocking 17% OFF of everything on the website for the 17th March or until stocks last, so get your order in quick and don’t be disappointed. The discount is already applied so no need to enter a code. Products which are already on offer are not part of the deal.

Terms: No other discount codes can be used in conjunction with this offer. Get shopping!

http://www.thehomebrewcompany.co.uk/

Fill your boots !

Thanks for the heads up BigBud. :thumb:

They were flogging all their leaf hops at 40% last week (they may still be doing so. I havent checked). Wonder if there struggling or something?

Maybe cash flow, dont know. Im tempted by another keg or two as they are cheap xD

Thanks for the heads up :thumb: I ordered a load of hops earlier in the week with 40% off and today I got some bits and pieces for a new boiler I'm making.

I'll buy those Corny kegs one of these days (probably the day before their next sale). Cash flow not allowing at the moment :(

In a way I'm relieved as I bit the bullet last weekend. It would have been my luck!:doh:

I saw the 17% off everything and though "this is it, this is what will finally compel me to press that order button and face the wrath of SWMBO on delivery day". But, alas, it wasn't to be.

and you get your 5% forum discount! result:thumb:

mind you just spent £70 that SWMBO might not agree with!

I'm not sure you can add the Forum 5% too? Anyone tried it?

I did try it and it worked!:whistle:

1 x Plastic Tap With Sediment Reducer Attached £2.45
1 x Coopers Canadian Blonde 1.7Kg £9.34
1 x Festival Golden Stag Summer Ale Kit £19.92
1 x Youngs American Amber Ale (Makes 40 Pints) £18.92
1 x Bulldog Brews Bad Cat Imperial Red £21.54
---------
Sub-Total: £72.17
VAT 23.0% (IE): £13.49
Free Shipping: £0.00
Discount Coupon: 20hbc16 : -£3.61
Total: £68.56

Thanks for the heads up BigBud. :thumb:

They were flogging all their leaf hops at 40% last week (they may still be doing so. I havent checked). Wonder if there struggling or something?

The 40% off was to make room for fresh hops and they always do a st Patrick's day offer.

I did try it and it worked!:whistle:

1 x Plastic Tap With Sediment Reducer Attached ��£2.45
1 x Coopers Canadian Blonde 1.7Kg ��£9.34
1 x Festival Golden Stag Summer Ale Kit ��£19.92
1 x Youngs American Amber Ale (Makes 40 Pints) ��£18.92
1 x Bulldog Brews Bad Cat Imperial Red ��£21.54
---------
Sub-Total: ��£72.17
VAT 23.0% (IE): ��£13.49
Free Shipping: ��£0.00
Discount Coupon: 20hbc16 : -��£3.61
Total: ��£68.56
Darn it!
The initial thread said discount already applied and no other can be applied:

"Terms: No other discount codes can be used in conjunction with this offer. Get shopping!"

...so I didn't even try to get an additional 5%. :doh: A hefty discount nonetheless and 4 more kits and a few other bits and bobs on their way. Can't complain really. God bless the Irish and stPatricks Day. I'll drink to that....later.

Latest posts

Back