Better Beer Kits - California Suga

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewpirate

Regular.
Reaction score
Well this is my first kit published as well one of my first recipes. Boy did I set the bar high and knocked it out of the park on this. It's a very easy to make, all extract with some brown sugar at the end for a bump with Northern Brewer and Cascade Hops. Not sure if they ship out of the USA but its a great kit!

California Suga Beer Kit Description

The California Common is a unique 100% American style beer. Today's examples are light amber to tawny in color, medium bodied with a malty character. Mildly fruity with an assertive hop bitterness, he style showcases the signature Northern Brewer hops with woody, rustic or minty qualities and was traditionally fermented in open fermenters.

Featuring balanced additions of dark and amber malt extract. Add brown sugar for a little sweetness and a healthy addition of Northern Brewer and Cascade hops and you've got a wonderfully balanced, medium bodied ale that is sure to please.

For a interesting variation on a traditional pale ale, try a little California Suga!

Latest posts

Back