How much to ask?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aamcle

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi all.

I have a 50 litre Stainless stockpot with two elements and lid all in vgc if I put it in the for sale section what should I ask for it?

Atb. Aamcle

Hi all.

I have a 50 litre Stainless stockpot with two elements and lid all in vgc if I put it in the for sale section what should I ask for it?

Atb. Aamcle

How much use, is it a diy element fit, tap fitted, sight glass, thermometer...all those add to the price so descriptive as possible and pics will all decide how much. As it is, Angel homebrew do a 50l stockpot for £54 brand new. To punt one second hand, even with elements, £35 would be what I would (ballpark) be prepared to pay. Beats the first bid of a tenner anyway!!

How much use, is it a diy element fit, tap fitted, sight glass, thermometer...all those add to the price so descriptive as possible and pics will all decide how much. As it is, Angel homebrew do a 50l stockpot for £54 brand new. To punt one second hand, even with elements, £35 would be what I would (ballpark) be prepared to pay. Beats the first bid of a tenner anyway!!

I will up it to 15 :razz:

25 including delivery to Norway. No, 20, given the price of oil. Actually, reconsidering the price of oil and the competition, 15.5. No, let's be realistic, a fiver :?

Latest posts

Back