The Hods Brew Shed Build

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do we have a "show your brew space / beer shed / home bar" thread anywhere? Would be interested to see what others have going on and show off mine slightly too!

Do we have a "show your brew space / beer shed / home bar" thread anywhere? Would be interested to see what others have going on and show off mine slightly too!
Sounds like a good idea - I could post a photo of the filthy cobwebby corner of our stable I brew in to contrast with all the spotless brew-shed builds everyone seems to be doing...

I think there were a couple but i doubt they will be worth bumping as any pictures hosted by photobucket will no longer show, regulars will remember what happened to forum pictures when photobucket decided to hold their customers to ransom and charge them for what was a free service. (see below).

Why not start a new one i am sure there will be plenty of interest. :thumba:

Photobucket’s shock hosting fee is holding web users to ransom
It’s asking for £300 a year to release them, having never charged anything for years
For the past 10 years I’ve been using the photo-sharing website Photobucket to host the pictures featured on my three blogs. In June, Photobucket deleted all the photos and said that I (and millions of other users) would have to pay $400 (£302) a year to “release” them. I’d happily pay a reasonable sum, but this is extortionate. One solution would be to download my photo library, but Photobucket has said a bug makes it impossible for users to do so (other than at the laborious rate of one picture at a time). I’m not out of pocket, but the blogs represent 10 years’ work. KM, London
https://www.theguardian.com/money/2017/oct/19/photobucket-shock-hosting-fee-blog-holding-ransom

Last edited:
Back