Secret brewer signing on.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My advice is to let her find something she wont be happy with but not as unhappy as with the brewing.

I hide the beer behind the Kawasaki gt750. next to the shadow tool board. She has no need to go there ever.

grays im sure some of us manchester brewers could hide some stuff for you

LMK if you need to loose some stuff for the day.

Secret brewer said:
Mmm one reason the wife must be kept in the dark is due to my mother and father in law having a wash room full of thing bubbling away and the wife dosnt want to end up the same.

Because of the space it takes up, or do they turn out rubbish stuff?
If you don't intrude on the bits of the house she cares about AND make her a nice drinky cheaply, she must surely be OK with it.

oldbloke I feel its the vast space it all takes up although i dont like what they make as its all fruity stuff.

Well the inspection went well. Empty bottles were hidden away (over 400). Office and Kitchen and toilets scubbed (she thinks it was a mess), and all the equipment stashed away too. However I did leave 2 crates of beer in the office which was not impressed with. Kept the Kids occupied showing them my machinery :thumb: :thumb:

Latest posts

Back