Swansea

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pegasus4787

Reaction score
Hello, Im Richard. New to this forum, i run a new home brew supply shop in Swansea, anybody from my neck of the woods? Opened today Monday 16th of January 2012.
ABERTAWE HOME BREW

Welcome to the forum :cheers:

Give us your contact details and we will add you to the list of suppliers and homebrew shops.

Good luck with the new venture.

Thankyou Moley, the shop is 306 Llangyfelach Road, Brynhyfryd, Swansea, SA5 9LG. Contact 01792 650388 ABERTAWE HOME BREW. :)

Hiya mate im Dai im from Morriston wher exactly are you mate. Ive jus started my first home brew so will call in perhaps get some advice/help lol

Hello Swansea, yes i have a web site that will be up and running by next week. Also you can find me on Facebook Abertawe Home Brew. New shop opened on Monday the 16th of Jan. 01792 650388, mob 07946520872. 306 Llangyfelach rd, Brynhyfryd, just up from Maggie Dicks pub.

Came by this shop last weekend and noticed it by chance. Have to say great service and a good range of equipment/kits. Spent a good 20 minutes having a banter.

I'm actually heading down this afternoon to by my first 5 gallon fermenter and a heater :grin: .

Robo1984 said:
Came by this shop last weekend and noticed it by chance. Have to say great service and a good range of equipment/kits. Spent a good 20 minutes having a banter.

I'm actually heading down this afternoon to by my first 5 gallon fermenter and a heater :grin: .

Thanks Rob for calling in and the great mention on here!!! smile

Back