Secret Santa: Would you Swap Wine or Cider?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you swap a bottle of wine or cider?

• Wine

• Cider

Results are only viewable after voting.

alanywiseman.

Landlord.
Reaction score
We are gearing up for the Secret Santa which will be announced soon but wanted to get a quick grasp on numbers. We ended up with 12 people swapping wine in the Summer Swap which was great for a first go but we do not feel it would be viable with much less. So if you are intereseted in swapping a bottle of your wine or cider please vote in the poll above. You are able to vote for both :thumb:

If we feel there is enough interest then we will include them both in the swap :cheers:

Good to know you are in again Crastney :party:

Come on the rest of you, we need to know that there is enough interest to have a wine and cider section so please place your vote :thumb:

as this is my first year brewing,

I may cast a vote after I rack my Demi's later this week
got about 12 Demi's of wine to rack
and depending on the taste testing results
if I decide to enter....

Good to see you back onboard Bob :thumb:

godfrey I am sure your wine will be great. You have nothing left to lose by entering so just go for it :thumb:

Any other takers :hmm: Come on you lot let us know if you are up for swapping your wines or ciders :cheers:

I think the 500ml PET bottle is a great idea

I can open a bottle ... decant the top 500ml

and test the last glass before posting :drink:

the receiver will receive 2 large glasses of wine :thumb:

On the assumption I will have any wine ready then I'm in for wine :thumb:

I would love to take part, it would be great for me as a novice to try something so I have something to aspire too.

Though I fear whoever receives mine maybe disappointed as I am new!!

I have wine and cider on the go at the moment, not sure which I would enter, will have to taste test nearer the time!

kate said:
I would love to take part, it would be great for me as a novice to try something so I have something to aspire too.

Though I fear whoever receives mine maybe disappointed as I am new!!

I have wine and cider on the go at the moment, not sure which I would enter, will have to taste test nearer the time!

No need to fear anything just because you're new, believe me when I say there was really great feedback before and not all of us are long term accomplished brewers, I dabble in beer kits, TC and other cider and wine. Am in for beer & cider,as I know I have one that'll be ready, not sure about my first wine from fruit though...

i'm in, wine or cider not sure which yet will wait and see which turns out more drinkable :shock:

deadline was yesterday 10th

I guess you didn't make the Christmas swap,
although I would wait for word from the members running the swap
but i am sure there will be another in the summer

Latest posts

Back