No Chill Cube

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzzharvey22

Regular.
Reaction score
Hi folks, fancy going a split batch for my next brew to try out different hops. Will mash enough for around 20 litres of beer and then i will split into 2 cubes of 1 litres each with different hops. Is there a thread on here (or anywhere) explaining a bit more about it. Struggling to work out how much hops to use and working out the IBU's.

Thanks!

I'm not aware of any threads to do with no chill (take it you've used the search) but if i was you, you could do worse than downloading brewmate. It's free and pretty simple to understand.

As I understand no chill causes differences in hop utilization . Brewmate can factor this in. There's a simple tick box that will adjust for no chill

I'm not aware of any threads to do with no chill (take it you've used the search) but if i was you, you could do worse than downloading brewmate. It's free and pretty simple to understand.

As I understand no chill causes differences in hop utilization . Brewmate can factor this in. There's a simple tick box that will adjust for no chill

ah excellent. i use beersmith which does not have a no chill method.

Back