Another legend passes

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gaspode

Reaction score
Sad news this morning of the passing of David Bowie. A true music legend in my opinion.

I will be raising a glass to him tonight.

Well said Gaspode.

My mum is the biggest David Bowie fan on the planet, but growing up I absolutely hated the guy and his music, just didn't get it. Like most things with genuine depth and integrity it became clear to me as I got older and I also became a huge fan.

RIP

Yep Legend who always reinvented himself

This may sound silly I actually have a fond nostalgic memory of him as a kid as originally he did an intro video to "The Snowman" pretending he was the boy who got the scarf.. you don't see that now just the animation.

What a man. I Listened to Blackstar last Friday and the whole Scott Walker tribute sound of the single and indeed the album makes sense now. The bloke was saying goodbye :-(

Yep Legend who always reinvented himself

This may sound silly I actually have a fond nostalgic memory of him as a kid as originally he did an intro video to "The Snowman" pretending he was the boy who got the scarf.. you don't see that now just the animation.

They actually showed the full intro this year.

I was stunned to wake up to this news this morning :-(

He was quite simply one of the greatest and most innovative artists of all time.

RIP

I'm not sure if you guys have seen this but

12540602_10207550129045398_8344279494556612403_n.jpg

The guy who created the labels will be putting up the JPG's at some point. I thought this was amazing my self. I might have a go at making my own with these guys in them :D

Latest posts

Back